Available Therapist Positions
Licensed Therapist and Clinical Supervisor
Experienced in individual, family & couples therapy | Qualified to provide clinical supervision (up to 3 interns)
Part-Time Therapists (Los Gatos & Santa Cruz Locations)
Experienced in individual, family & couples therapy | Experienced in teen substance abuse preferred
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Details of employment opportunities and job descriptions will be posted regularly. If interested in applying, please complete the form below and submit your cover letter and resume.
Benefits of Employment
- Enjoyable and rewarding client case load
- Fun, supportive and professional team of therapists
- Individualized marketing and advertising plan
- Continuing education and employee training
- Case consultation and group supervision for Interns
- Knowledgeable and engaging support staff
- Ability to expand interests and develop customized programs
We truly enjoy training and working side-by-side with psychology, counseling, social work and MFT graduate-level students and interns. Due to the number of interested candidates and the high demand of internship requests received each year, we may require that interested interns volunteer with us prior to receiving a hired position at TherapyWorks. Interested interns should possess excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to work collaboratively and independently, as well as be open to constructive feedback.
If you would like to apply for an internship position, please complete the form below and submit your cover letter and resume including answers to the following:
- Why are you a strong candidate for this position?
- What is your familiarity or experience working with couples and families?
- Describe your ideal client and your theoretical approach
- How could you contribute to outreach and marketing efforts?
- What interests you most in working at TherapyWorks?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What other job/internships do you currently have?
- What is your weekly availability (days/hours)?
- What are your wage expectations?