Community Relations Coordinator
As the Community Relations Coordinator, Lauren manages the important aspects of high-touch community care while effectively leading company-wide outreach and marketing efforts. She understands the importance of building quality relationships within our local community and strives to create valuable connections, provide helpful information, and represent TherapyWorks as a trusted resource.
With a strong interest in wellness, and a combined 14 years of experience in marketing, community engagement and personal development services, Lauren brings a strong professional and interpersonal skill-set along with compassion, commitment and desire to serve.
She is a strong believer that wellness resources and a strong community are pillars to a healthier and happier society. She enjoys forging new relationships and partnerships within the community to expand the reach of mental health and therapy services.
- Community Relations Coordinator – TherapyWorks
- Owner/Health Coach – Live Happier
- Fundraiser Event Coordinator – Big Brothers Big Sisters of Santa Cruz County
- Product Marketing Manager – Plantronics
Professional Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Marketing – San Diego State University
- Health Coaching Certification – Health Coach Institute
On a Personal Note
In her cherished moments of free time amidst the balancing act of work and parenthood, Lauren enjoys designing digital artwork, interior design and photography. To unwind, she loves kickboxing and family walks. She also loves to bake and do crafts with her daughter. Her favorite place for a family getaway anytime of the year is Truckee.