Interested in Joining Our Team?
Are you ready to make a difference, level-up your professional growth, and create personal impact in your community?
Here at TherapyWorks, we have designed a company and culture that people love. Our workplace experience is focused on changing lives – the lives of our clients, our community, and our own. Together as a team, we are supportive and lively professionals focused on therapy that works.
Dedicated to our values of confident care and professional excellence, we understand that a culture of compassionate and committed team members matters most. That’s why you’ll enjoy the unique opportunity to honor your clinical expertise and focus on client care, while we handle the rest.
As a company that cares, this isn’t just another J.O.B. – it’s an opportunity to create a career doing the work you love, with valuable support, and true connection with your clients and colleagues. When you become part of TherapyWorks, you become essential to the vision, mission and values of a leading and progressive company that is making a difference.
Our ideal candidate is an exceptional therapist interested in working with children, teens and adults on all things impacting modern-day mental health. Typical schedule is 25 to 30 clinical hours per week, with afternoon, evening and weekend availability preferred.
If you’re our next best fit, we welcome you to reach out and let us know.
TherapyWorks is a wonderful place to work and we’re happy you’re interested in joining us! Details of employment opportunities and job descriptions will be posted regularly.
We are currently hiring: Licensed or Associate Therapist
Benefits of Employment
- Professionally Rewarding Workplace Experience
- Flexible Scheduling with Hybrid Work Options
- Competitive Compensation Package – $45 to $75 Hr / $75,000 to $135,000
- Health Insurance + Life Insurance Benefit
- Paid Time Off + Bonus Unpaid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Remote Work Benefit + Monthly Stipend
- Clinical Training, Professional Development + CEU Stipend
- Malpractice Insurance + Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Clinical Supervision, Consultation with Clinical Director
- Dedicated Admin Support and Responsive Leadership
- Company Culture Perks – Monthly Meet-Ups, Appreciation Celebrations & Retreat
- Convenient and Modern Office Spaces
- Strong Referral Network of Motivated Clients
- Limited Meetings or Business Responsibilities
- Opportunities for professional growth and personal impact in a growing company!
Step 1: Complete our supplemental application questions
Step 2: Submit a cover letter and resume using the form below
Step 3: Your application will be considered. If determined to be a potential candidate, an initial phone screen interview will be scheduled. If not contacted at this time, your resume will remain on file for future opportunities.