As a company that cares, we want to thank you for your patience and persistence as we navigated the unchartered and ever-changing healthcare regulations over the past few years. Together we have been able to prioritize the health and safety of our clients, our community, and our Team here at TherapyWorks. Here’s a little trip down memory lane:
- March 17, 2020: We made the switch to 100% telehealth for the health and safety of our staff and community.
- June 6, 2022: We headed back to our offices and started offering in-person sessions after over two years.
- April 3, 2023: Masks will no longer be required for in-person sessions.
According to recent announcements by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), the California State of Emergency in relation to COVID-19 will be coming to an end. In response to these changing public health orders, TherapyWorks will have the opportunity to adjust COVID-related policies and procedures as a healthcare setting.
After nearly 3 years, beginning April 3, 2023 masks will no longer be required for in-person sessions. For the health and wellbeing of our clients and team members, we will continue to use air purification, implement sanitizing protocols, and encourage regular handwashing.
Here are a few recommendations that we encourage for all of our clients:
- If you feel sick, are experiencing symptoms, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you consider rescheduling to a telehealth appointment and avoid coming to the office
- If preferred, clients can continue wearing a mask during your sessions
Please know that if the pandemic or other public health concerns resurface, we will continue to assess the risk, respond to local community healthcare officials recommendations, and follow the public health orders recommended by the CDPH for healthcare providers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out.
We look forward to continue serving you as we fulfill our philosophy of being better together.