Macy provides a compassionate and inclusive space for clients to explore and overcome challenges. She believes that each person can accomplish their goals by gaining insight through reflection and utilizing their strengths. She has a creative approach to life that she brings into her work by utilizing a variety of therapeutic techniques tailored to each client’s needs. With years of clinical experience, Macy confidently delivers direct feedback and individualized practical tools for clients to utilize in and outside of therapy to enrich their lives.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #121872
- Registered Associate Professional Clinical Counselor #5745
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Wright Institute
- Bachelor of Arts with an Emphasis in The Psychology of Wellbeing, University of Redlands, Johnston Center for Integrative Studies
- Emergency Psychiatric Clinician at Telecare Psychiatric Health Facility and Crisis Stabilization Program
- Outpatient Therapist at Rebekah Children’s Services
- Therapist Trainee at Telecare Psychiatric Health Facility and Crisis Stabilization Program
- Recovery Specialist at Telecare Psychiatric Health Facility and Crisis Stabilization Program
Specialization & Advanced Training
- Trauma Informed Care
- Strengths Based Positive Psychology
- Crisis Management and Resolution
- Conflict Resolution
- In-Patient and Out-Patient Treatment
- Identity Exploration
- Creative Expression Techniques
- Client Advocacy (LD)
- Symptom Management
Associations & Memberships
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT).
On a Personal Note
Macy cherishes quality time spent with friends and family. She loves spending time at the beach and in the ocean. Macy regularly tends to her succulent garden. She enjoys watching standup comedy and doing creative expression through music, writing, painting, and crafts.