Interested in Joining Our Team?
Our philosophy is simple – we’re better together!
The TherapyWorks team is full of fun, friendly and truly amazing professionals all with a common goal of changing lives – our own, our clients, and those is our community.
This isn’t just a “job” – it’s an opportunity to do the work you love, gain valuable support, create true connection and friendship with colleagues, and become an essential part of the vision, mission and values of a genuine and reputable practice.
We are dedicated to being the best and understand that a culture of compassionate and committed team members matters most. If you might be our next “best fit”, please reach out and let us know.
Benefits of Employment
- Professional, friendly and fun culture
- Collaborative work environment
- Motivated and rewarding clients
- Individualized and peer-based consultation and supervision with Clinical Director
- Responsive, on-site support staff
- Flexible scheduling (15, 20 or 25 hours weekly)
- Convenient and modern office spaces
- Strong referral network and community outreach
- Limited meetings and business responsibilities
- Ability to expand interests and develop customized programs
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical certification incentive
- 3-Week vacation allowance
- Paid sick time
- Stipend for clinical training and education
- Be a part of something great!
Available Therapist Positions
Details of employment opportunities and job descriptions will be posted regularly. If interested in applying, please complete the form below and submit your cover letter and resume.
Licensed or Associate Therapist
Los Gatos / Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley Locations
- Experienced in individual, family & couples therapy
- Experienced in teen substance abuse preferred
If you would like to apply for a position, please complete the form below and submit your cover letter, resume, references and answers to the application questions below:
- Why are you a strong candidate for this position?
- Describe your ideal client and your theoretical approach
- What is your familiarity or experience working with couples and families?
- What is your familiarity or experience working with substance use related issues?
- What interests you most in working at TherapyWorks?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- What other job/internships do you currently have?
- What is your weekly availability (days/hours)?
- What are your wage expectations? (a financial figure must be included for consideration)