Interested in Joining Our Team?
Our philosophy is simple – we’re better together!
The TherapyWorks team is full of fun, friendly and truly amazing professionals all with a common goal of changing lives – our clients, our own, and those is our community.
This isn’t just a “job” – it’s an opportunity to do the work you love, gain valuable support, create true connection and friendship with colleagues, and become an essential part of the vision, mission and values of a genuine and reputable practice.
We are dedicated to being the best and understand that a culture of compassionate and committed team members matters most. That’s why you’ll enjoy the unique opportunity to focus on clinical expertise and we’ll take care of the rest. If you might be our next “best fit”, please reach out and let us know.
Benefits of Employment
- Professional, friendly and fun culture
- Collaborative work environment
- Motivated and rewarding clients
- Individualized and peer-based consultation and supervision with Clinical Director
- Responsive, on-site support staff
- Flexible scheduling (15, 20 or 25 hours weekly)
- Convenient and modern office spaces
- Strong referral network and community outreach
- Limited meetings and business responsibilities
- Ability to expand interests and develop customized programs
- Competitive compensation
- Clinical certification incentive
- 3-Week vacation allowance
- Paid sick time
- Stipend for clinical training and education
- Be a part of something great!
Available Therapist Positions
TherapyWorks is a wonderful place to be, and we’re happy you’re interested in joining us! Details of employment opportunities and job descriptions will be posted regularly.
Los Gatos / Santa Cruz / Scotts Valley Locations
- Experienced in individual, family & couples therapy
- Experienced in teen substance abuse preferred
If you would like to apply for a position, please complete the form below and submit a cover letter, resume, references and answers to the supplemental application questions below
- What interests you most in working at TherapyWorks?
- Why are you a strong candidate for this position?
- What interests you in joining a group practice vs. solo practice?
- What motivates you to do this type of work?
- Describe your ideal client
- Describe treatment modalities or theoretical approach you enjoy using with clients
- What other job, internship or professional obligations do you currently have?
- What are your long-term career goals?
- How many years have you been licensed? If an associate, how many hours do you have?
- What is your availability including evenings and weekends (days/times)?
- Describe your compensation expectations? (a financial figure must be included for consideration)