Therapy is still available—right from your phone or computer. Online therapy allows you to connect with a therapist online through video or phone.
The benefits of online therapy are the same as in-person counseling, just without the commute. It is so important, now more than ever, to take care of yourself. If you are feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed trying to do it all, you don’t have to do it alone. Online therapy can give you a chance to step back, take a breath and get the support you need. Read below for more benefits of online therapy.
Benefits Of Online Therapy
- Flexibility. Things are changing every day. Online therapy gives you more flexibility to schedule appointments that work for your daily life.
- No commute. No need to factor drive times in to your appointment time. That means you are more likely to be able to fit a session in to your schedule.
- Consistency. Online therapy decreases the chances that you won’t be able to make an appointment due to sickness, traffic, work schedules or other hurdles that can come up when scheduling in-person sessions. And consistency leads to change and growth.
- More intense therapy. Online therapy can be scheduled more frequently, as clients do not have to commute long distances.
- Increased progress: Since online therapy provides more intense therapy, it can accelerate progress.
- Reduced stigma. Online therapy can help with eliminating the social stigma related to receiving therapy.
Therapy is essential. We are here for you now and always.
Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Whether for yourself, your child, or your relationship, there are seasons where it’s best to seek outside help. We get it. Life gets hard sometimes. We can help.
We help people like you.
Online therapy is a great option if you or someone you know needs a little help.