Associate Professional Clinical Counselor
Cassie uses a holistic approach to support clients in exploring their strengths and possibilities to thrive. While she creates safety and fun for clients’ unique self-discovery and healing journey, she also assists clients in acquiring adaptive skills for withstanding pain and discomfort. In Cassie’s clinical practice, she takes account of individuals’ and families’ values and cultures in progress planning. Her clinical experiences come from tailoring trauma-informed and evidence-based interventions to serve the needs of children, teens, young adults, and families from diverse backgrounds. She is also fluent in Mandarin Chinese. Cassie is here when you need hope and balance for a more fulfilling life experience.
Qualifications & Education
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor #10434
- Masters of Science in Education, Counseling & Mental Health Services, University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Philosophy in Education, Professional Counseling, University of Pennsylvania
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor at TherapyWorks
- Bilingual Child Youth Family Clinician at CRF Douglas Young Youth and Family Services
- Counseling Intern at Child Guidance Resource Centers
Areas of Specialization & Advanced Training
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Informed Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Communication and Emotion Regulation Skills
- Identity Development and Self-Esteem
- Parenting Support for Challenging Behaviors in Children and Teens
Associations and Memberships
- California Association for Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (CALPCC).
On a Personal Note
Cassie enjoys spending her free time creating art stuff and working out. She is a film lover, her favorites are psychological thrillers and dark comedies. Other than adventuring to new places with family and friends, she also gets simple pleasures from experimenting with food recipes and cuddling with her cat baby Chun-Li.